Ethics, RRI, Taxation & Social Dialogue
At INBOTS we are concerned about different views on the ethical, legal and socio-economic implications of interactive robotics. We have been gathering knowledge about how to best develop technology under a Responsible Research & Innovation Paradigm. We are elaborating proposals for a White Paper on the regulation of interactive robotics to be delivered to the European Commission. In this survey you can give us your feedback and opinion. Make sure your voice is heard.
* The draw will be managed by Centro Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC) project leader of the funded project Interactive Robotics for a better society (INBOTS) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 780073 .
- Entries submitted after the closing of the ERF2020 will not be counted towards the draw. EXTENDED DEADLINE until May 31st, 2020
- The full survey must be properly completed in order for the submission to count.
- Only one submission per person is allowed/will be considered.
- The winner will get a single regular ticket (with no extras) to the European Robotics Forum 2021.
- The prize is non transferable.
The selection of the winner will take place under the supervision of the INBOTS project coordinator in a random drawing from all eligible submissions received before the closing deadline. The winner of the draw will be contacted through the e-mail address provided in the survey form. If said e-mail receives no reply within 10 days, the management reserves the right to either repeat the drawing process or declare it void.
If you want to subscribe to our Newsletter you can do so by clicking here.